3D Paper Flower Framed Art Workshop
First time HERE.! A workshop to design a framed, whimsical 3D paper floral sculpture with a two-toned spiral center! Brought to you by Kirby-Jay of IKam Create!
Make this beautiful piece of 3D art for your home or someone you love!
- Materials provided include: glue guns, scissors, card stock paper, wooden frame, acrylic paint tubes
- Inside color choices are gold or hot pink, as shown + pastel color options. Choose just one or mix & match!
- Lots of hands-on instruction provided!
- Finished product frame size 16.5" x 13.5" (photo shown is a little smaller at 11 x 14")
- Saturday, March 16th
- Time: 4:30-5:30pm CLOSED / FULL
- Class ADDED: 3:00-4:00pm - limited space available
- 186 Main Street, Annapolis 21401 - click HERE. for map & parking
- Please email with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limited to 10, so sign up NOW!