Natty Boh 100% Natural Shea Butter Soap
Yup, this soap is actually handmade with Baltimore's favorite, NATTY BOH beer!
While they are such a FUN gift, they are actually some of the best bars we have ever used and smell AH-MAZING!
All Natty Boh artisan soaps are named after Baltimore icons.
- "McCormick" has a refreshing scent of rosemary combined with the cool, fresh, invigorating aroma of peppermint. This scent combination is purported to relieve anxiety and headaches, increase energy levels and alertness as well as cool the body.
- The "POE" bar has the wonderfully bohemian spicy scent of Patchouli paired up with a touch of the sweet aroma of Absinthe - Poe's mind-altering beverage of choice!
- The "Babe" is made of Lavender, Peppermint (relieves nausea) and Basil (relieves fatigues)
- The "Hon" bar uses the ultra feminine lavender scent scrambled up with a quirky, spicy pinch of lemongrass to capture the essence of our favorite females.
- "RAVEN" is made of smoky cedarwood mixed with sweet sage and subtle tones of marjoram and peppermint. This combo is known to be relaxing and uplifting
- The "Oriole" bar is made with refreshing citrus essential oils including lemon, grapefruit and tangerine. This combo is to remind you of orange soda on a sizzling hot, lazy day.
It is a great choice for use in the morning to get your day started or after sitting in the sun a bit too long without sunscreen!
- The formula for these bars includes ultra moisturizing shea and cocoa butters and skin taming coconut oil to soften and soothe even the toughest skin. Unlike most homemade soaps, ours has a fantastic lather!
- Unlike commercially made detergent bars, our soaps contain: NO CHEMICAL HARDENERS, NO PARABENS (dangerous chemical preservatives), NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES, NO SULFATES (chemical foaming agent), NO PHTHALATES (hormone altering chemical used to hold scents in commercial soaps)
- These soaps cure for over 30 days in order to create a harder bar with more lather without needing the chemicals typically used to achieve the same results.
- Because there are no preservatives, bars should be used within one year.
- Because there are no chemical hardeners, bars last longer if placed on a draining soap dish to avoid continual contact with water.
- Each bar is hand poured and hand cut, so please expect some variation from the photos provided.
CHECK out the ACNE FIGHTING bar: Skincandescent
Handmade with lots of love by Moondog for Body and Soul in Severna Park (a cool suburb of Annapolis), Maryland