Face Mask with Drinking Hole - Brilliant!
Brilliant idea! How do you socially distance, with a mask on, during Covid-19 social distancing AND STILL DRINK!? Voila, HERE.'s your solution!
- 100% cotton, reusable
- Snap closure at mouth, big enough for a straw
- Wash (hot), air dry - after each use
- We recommend washing before first use
- Re-tie elastic & pull knot tight to fit your face
- This set includes 1 stainless steel straw (bent for ease) and 1 cleaning brush for the straw
- Fabrics will vary, based on availability - most of them are shirting fabrics, a variety are shown as examples, we are working on getting other options for you!
- A portion of the proceeds will benefit FAACAC - Friends of AAC Animal Care & Control, a non-profit near & dear to the artist's heart!
Non-drink hole Cotton Masks are also available HERE.
*** Please remember one person is sewing hundreds of masks, so we appreciate your patience!
Please understand that our face masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional. The decision to use this mask is solely your own.
Please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Follow the latest advice of the CDC and your own health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.
* Fabric face masks DO NOT PROTECT YOU FROM COVID 19. Fabric face masks, of any kind,only protect other people from you spray by minimizing it.
Made with love, skill & humor by Lura of Boonsboro Buckets, in Annapolis.