Working the Water
Jay Fleming’s first book, “Working the Water,” is a visual narrative of the lives of those individuals whose livelihood is directly dependent upon the Chesapeake Bay — America’s largest estuary.
The book comprises photographs of seasoned watermen, scenic seascapes, weathered workboats and bay bounty — a true and complete depiction of Chesapeake Bay life. Equal parts informative and aesthetically pleasing, Jay’s flagship book, “Working the Water" appeals to the seafood enthusiast, the history buff, the biologist, photography fan, and Chesapeake Bay lover alike.
- Page Count - 280, full color
- Size- 10" x 12"
- Release Date - February 2017 (second printing)
- Publisher - Fleming Creative
- Print Location - Verona, Italy
- All books available for sale are from the second printing
Author and local photographer: Jay Fleming of Annapolis, Maryland