Kim Hovell Market Street, Annapolis Print
We are in LOVE with this image of Market Street and our gorgeous Downtown Annapolis (fondly known as DTA)! See how the artist framed it with the dome of the State House and the end of Ego Alley, complete with a sailboat? It's the perfect Annapolitan scene on a frequent blue sky day.
This is just as romantic as a box of chocolates and will last longer! It's also great for your own home, office or for the friend that used to live HERE.
If you have visited Annapolis, even just one time, this series of paintings captures the essence of our waterfront, historic town and would be the best souvenir ever!
- Fine art print of an original acrylic painting
- Printed on velvet fine art paper
- Matted 8.5x11 inch print in 11x14 mat
- Matted Print is signed by the artist on the matting
- 13 x 19" prints are unmatted, and signed on print
- NEW! Now available as a 5 x 7"
Fun fact: The original painting was sold in our Fall Fiesta 2017 brick + mortar pop-up shop!
We suggest grouping them all together to make a statement!
Original and artisan print by Kim Hovell of Annapolis, Maryland