Natty Boh "Oriole" 100% Natural Shea Butter Soap
Yup, this soap is actually handmade with Baltimore's favorite, NATTY BOH beer!
While they are such a FUN gift, they are actually some of the best bars we have ever used and smell AH-MAZING!
All Natty Boh artisan soaps are named after Baltimore icons.
This one was inspired by our boys of summer.
- The "Oriole" bar is made with refreshing citrus essential oils including lemon, grapefruit and tangerine
This combo is to remind you of orange soda on a sizzling hot, lazy day.
- The formula for these bars includes ultra moisturizing shea and cocoa butters and skin taming coconut oil to soften and soothe even the toughest skin. Unlike most homemade soaps, ours has a fantastic lather!
- Unlike commercially made detergent bars, our soaps contain: NO CHEMICAL HARDENERS, NO PARABENS (dangerous chemical preservatives), NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES, NO SULFATES (chemical foaming agent), NO PHTHALATES (hormone altering chemical used to hold scents in commercial soaps)
- These soaps cure for over 30 days in order to create a harder bar with more lather without needing the chemicals typically used to achieve the same results.
- Because there are no preservatives, bars should be used within one year.
- Because there are no chemical hardeners, bars last longer if placed on a draining soap dish to avoid continual contact with water.
- Each bar is hand poured and hand cut, so please expect some variation from the photos provided.
Check out other scents: "Babe", "McCormick", "Hon", "Raven" + "Poe" HERE.
Handmade with lots of love by Moondog for Body and Soul in Severna Park (a cool suburb of Annapolis), Maryland